The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) 35th Anniversary Annual Meeting & Pre-Conference Programs (SITC 2020) will be reimagined as a fully VIRTUAL experience this year to ensure the health and safety of program attendees and their patients, and in celebration of the society’s 35th anniversary, all SITC members are invited to register for FREE!
The conference includes cutting-edge research presented by experts in the field, oral and poster abstract presentations, and ample opportunity for structured and informal discussions, including networking opportunities. Attendees participate in a variety of basic-, translational- and clinical-focused concurrent sessions and are updated about national and international initiatives from academia, government and industry, and other important SITC projects.
This Anniversary Annual Meeting will feature special programming and events in recognition of the society's ongoing commitment to harnessing the immune system for 35 years to transform cancer outcomes.
35th Anniversary Annual Meeting Organizers
- Helen E. Heslop, MD – Baylor College of Medicine
- Brianna W. Hoffner, MSN, ANP-BC, AOCNP – Harborside
- Miriam Merad, MD, PhD – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Padmanee Sharma, MD, PhD – The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Jedd D. Wolchok, MD, PhD – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Annual Program Committee
- Chair: Sandra Demaria, MD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Ana Carrizosa Anderson, PhD – Harvard Medical School
- Davide Bedognetti, MD, PhD – Sidra Medicine
- Marianne Davies, DNP, AOCNP – Yale School of Nursing
- Patrick Hwu, MD – The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center